$215,000
SOLD - 12/08/2016
  • 6
    BEDS
  • 19.81
    ACRES
  • 4
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
  • 2,700
    SQFT
  • $80
    $/SQFT
Neighborhood:
Type:
Single-Family Home
Built:
1979
County:

School Ratings & Info

Description

Agricultural investment opportunity! Acreage for farming and rental units for additional income make this property a great investment for a financially wise buyer. This 19.8 Acre property is located in South Hendry County approx. 15 miles North of Immokalee. Property is zoned A-2 (agricultural) and features a CBS Home which has been converted into a multi-family 4-plex. The units consist of 3- 2 Br / 1 Ba units and 1- 1 Br / 1 Ba Unit. Additional CBS building located on the property for storage. The buildings are on the front 20% of the property leaving almost 80% of the 19.8 acres to use for agriculture purposes. This property is ideal for small farming operation.



© 2017 Florida Gulf Coast Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from FGCMLS. Data deemed reliable but not guaranteed.IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The New Home Spot, Inc. Data last updated 2017-06-26T18:24:12.683.
www.realestate-ftmyers.com/homes/64386369

873 F Rd Labelle, FL 33935

  • Price: $215,000
  • Status: Closed
  • Updated: 11 min ago
  • MLS #: 216043106
6
Beds
4
Baths
0
½ Baths
19.81
Acres
2,700
SQFT
$80
$/SQFT
1979
Built
Neighborhood:
Labelle
County:
Hendry
Area:
Hd01 - Hendry County
Property Description
Agricultural investment opportunity! Acreage for farming and rental units for additional income make this property a great investment for a financially wise buyer. This 19.8 Acre property is located in South Hendry County approx. 15 miles North of Immokalee. Property is zoned A-2 (agricultural) and features a CBS Home which has been converted into a multi-family 4-plex. The units consist of 3- 2 Br / 1 Ba units and 1- 1 Br / 1 Ba Unit. Additional CBS building located on the property for storage. The buildings are on the front 20% of the property leaving almost 80% of the 19.8 acres to use for agriculture purposes. This property is ideal for small farming operation.
Exterior Features

Boat Access None Building Desc See Remarks Building Design Single Family Canal Width None Carport Spaces 0 Construction Concrete Block Exterior Features Fence Exterior Finish Stucco Garage Spaces 0.00 Gulf Access YN No Irrigation None Lot Back 0 Lot Desc Oversize Lot Frontage 0 Lot Left 0 Lot Right 0 Private Pool YN No Private Spa YN No Rear Exposure N Road County MaintainedPaved Road Roof Shingle Storm Protection None View Landscaped AreaWooded Area Waterfront Desc None Waterfront YN No

Interior Features

Additional Rooms See Remarks Baths Total 4.00 Bedrooms 6 Or More Cooling None Dining Description See Remarks Elevator None Equipment See Remarks Floor Plan Type See Remarks Flooring See Remarks Furnished Desc Unfurnished Heat None Interior Features See Remarks Master Bath Description Remarks Room Count 0 Total Area 3502 Total Floors 1 Windows Sliding

Property Features

Amenities None Amenity Rec Fee 0.00 Application Fee 0.00 Approval None Builder Product YN No Cable Available YN Yes Community Type Non-Gated Condo Fee 0.00 Foreclosed Reo YN Yes Hoa Fee 0.00 Land Lease Fee 0.00 Lease Limits YN No Legal Unit N/A Maintenance None Management None Mandatory Club Fee 0.00 Mandatory Hoa YN No Master Hoa Fee 0.00 MLS Florida Gulf Coast One Time Land Lease Fee 0 One Time Mandatory Club Fee 0 One Time Other Fee 0 One Time Rec Lease Fee 0 One Time Special Assessment Fee 0 Ownership Desc Single Family Pets No Approval Needed Possession At Closing Potential Short Sale YN No Restrictions None Sewer Septic Source Of Measure Living Area Property Appraiser Office Source Of Measure Lot Dimensions Property Appraiser Office Source Of Measure Lot Size Property Appraiser Office Source Of Measure Total Area Property Appraiser Office Special Assessment 0.00 Status Type Resale Property Subdivision Or Condo Name Labelle Tax Desc County Only Tax District Type Not Applicable Tax Year 2015 Taxes 4766.00 Transfer Fee 0.00 Units In Building 4 Units In Complex 0 Water Well

Listing provided courtesy of Riverside Real Estate Inc. © 2013 Florida Gulf Coast Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All Rights Reserved.


© 2017 Florida Gulf Coast Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from FGCMLS. Data deemed reliable but not guaranteed.IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The New Home Spot, Inc. Data last updated 2017-06-26T18:24:12.683.
The New Home Spot, Inc
8695 College Parkway Suite 2180
Fort Myers FL, 33919